We do not underestimate the amount of emotional and physical commitment being a quality dance educator takes! You have incredible influence over the children you teach and their parents and they affect you as well. We want to support you with the resources, tools and education you need to help embrace your students as WHOLE beings and instill lessons that go beyond the moves! We also want to make sure you do not burn out or feel discouraged in the process. Y.P.A.D. considers dance teachers to be on the front line of growing the next generation of world changers, which makes YOU the world changer NOW!
- Join our community of YPAD Studios Owners, Choreographers, Dancers and Teachers where we can share our challenges and resolutions!
- Become a Certified YPAD Studio or Teacher!
- Be a part of the YPAD Network will be something parents will want to see.
- Inter-Active Seminars for you, your dance parents and students that address communication, etiquette, self-esteem, identity, body image, social media, internet safety, self-care and more!
- Dance Workshops and Choreography!
- TOOLS not RULES (Industry Standards) for Dance Professionals that cover many categories from music choices, costuming,judging, physical safety and more!
- Y.P.A.D. Frequently Asked Questions and descriptions to help you better articulate our mission.
- Become a YPAD Member and get access to education and great discounts!
- Blogs and articles specifically for dance leaders in our Resources Section!
- Dance4Cause! You can host a fundraiser to support the Y.P.A.D. movement towards changing our dance environment.
- Join our PSA Campaign #Artists4Activism
- Want to book Leslie Scott? Click here.
- We are working on the official YPAD Network(Think of it as the Yellow Pages for safe and clean studios, events and teachers) for parents and the industry. You will want to be a part of this!