We do not underestimate the amount of emotional and physical commitment being a quality dance educator takes! You have incredible influence over the children you teach and their parents and they affect you as well. We want to support you with the resources, tools and education you need to help embrace your students as WHOLE beings and instill lessons that go beyond the moves! We also want to make sure you do not burn out or feel discouraged in the process. Y.P.A.D. considers dance teachers to be on the front line of growing the next generation of world changers, which makes YOU the world changer NOW!
- Join our community of Y.P.A.D. Studios Owners, Choreographers, Dancers and Teachers where we can share our challenges and resolutions!
- Inter-Active Seminars for you, your dance parents and students that address communication, etiquette, self-esteem, identity, body image, social media, internet safety, self-care and more!
- Dance Workshops and Choreography!
- Dance4Cause! You can host a fundraiser to support the Y.P.A.D. movement towards changing our dance environment.
- Join our PSA Campaign #Artists4Activism
- Want to book Leslie Scott? Click here.
- Become a certified Y.P.A.D. Studio or teacher! Check out this information and book your date now! Dr. Tomi-Ann Roberts, PHD will be overseeing our curriculum!-We are working on the official YPAD Network(Think of it as the Yellow Pages for safe and clean studios, events and teachers) for parents and the industry. You will want to be a part of this!
- Y.P.A.D. Vocabulary descriptions to help you better articulate our mission.
- Value Added Memberships (Exclusive Memberships beginning in 2016.) Y.P.A.D. can offer incredible value to your studio, brand, competition, etc. Being a part of the Y.P.A.D. Network will be something parents will want to see.
- Take our studio owner voluntary full-dislosure survey and become a part of the elite team of leaders that believe transparency cultivates trust!
- Blogs and articles specifically for dance leaders!